The Art of Excellent Communication for Business or Pleasure
(June 7th & 8th, 2008 – Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel)
- Are you lacking clarity and confidence in your communications?
- Do you have trouble understanding people’s true meaning behind the words?
- Does your true intended message get conveyed, or are people getting confused by what you say and write?
Raise both your personal and professional communication skills to the top 10% of the world – and that is where you will find the most successful people in business and in life. Want to join them?
If you really want to be successful in your personal and professional life, you need excellent communication skills. Nothing less will do, and there is no getting around that fact.
3V Communications is now offering a 2-day weekend certification course on the art of excellent communication for business or pleasure. Here is a short list of things greatly improved after completing this unique and powerful training course:
Interviews, promotions, team management, teaching, coaching, training others, networking, presentations and speeches, conflict management, forming new friendships, dating (on-line or in-person), charisma and raising your personal confidence to a brand new level. Take a look at our agenda:
Day One: (Inter)personal Communications
By the end of Saturday you will:
- Use the 3V effect of communication to control your ‘vibe’
- Understand the process of (mis-) communication
- Generate small talk easily – know what to say to anyone
- Create winning first impressions – every time
- Sky-rocket charisma and leadership qualities
- Have stress-free, enjoyable networking and social functions
- Have real active listening skills with true empathy
- Apply the fundamentals of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- Understand someone else’s view of the world
- Speak with the 3 language modalities – and use them to communicate with different types of people
- Build rapport quickly on all communication levels
- Have a body language and face-reading presentation and practice
Day Two: Professional Communications
By the end of Sunday you will:
- Incorporate the 3Ps of effective communication
- Use emails with efficiency and with proper email etiquette
- Excel your telephone rapport
- Re-think and manage conflict
- Use the key fundamentals of sales psychology
- Run smooth, productive and inclusive meetings
- Give and receive negative feedback in a positive way
- Advance your public speaking and presentations, including:
- Deal with the fear of public speaking
- Organize a winning presentation or speech
- Use speaking techniques used by the pros
- Understand the art of persuasion and influence
- Avoid bad PowerPoint presentations
- Be a CERTIFIED Excellent Communicator! (great for professional or personal development…)
Materials will be provided and you can count on a fun, informative and interactive course. This program is $800.00 (plus G.S.T.), but you can take advantage of our “early-bird” special now and only pay $649.00. This early-bird special will expire at the end of this month, April, so “get it while it’s hot!”
Registering now will also entitle you to one complimentary coaching session (one hour, in person or over the phone) after completion of the course. This too is a limited time offer, so go ahead and sign up below.
Registration is limited to the first 20 people who complete their payments. Registering online is safe and easy – use PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or any other option offered. Please visit my website to register: http://www.CommunicationCoach.ca
Details: This certificate course will be held at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel (123 Queen St. W.) on June 7th and 8th.
I look forward to meeting you and taking you to the next level of confident communications. Any questions please do not hesitate to call or email me:
Ric Phillips, B.A.
President & Trainer
ric @ communicationcoach.ca
416.429.7935 (messages can be left)
(Ric Phillips has been training others in communications since 1997. He holds a degree is Sociology/Psychology, is a certified coach and NLP practitioner with the CCF – Certified Coaches Federation, and is a member of HRPAO – Human Resources Professionals Assoc. of Ontario. For more details of Ric, his media appearances and this company, please visit the ‘About Us’ page.)